Our one hour conditioning class incorporates stricking techniques, heavy bag workouts, bodyweight training, and plyometrics. It is a calorie burning program designed to get you in the best shape of your life.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays- 1230-130pm, 6-7pm
- Tuesday and Thursdays- 6-7pm
- Saturdays- 10-11am
Tang Soo Do
A Korean Martial Art incorporating physical fitness, self-defense, combat techniques, and discipline.
A dynamic and also eclectic Korean martial art. It is a form of self-defense that employs joint locks, techniques of other martial arts, as well as kicks, punches, and other striking attacks. Classes available for adults and children.
- Children’s classes Saturdays- 12-1245pm
- Teen/Adult classes Monday, Thursday, Friday 5-6pm. Saturdays- 1-2pm
- Gracie Combative’s – Fridays 7-8pm, Saturdays at 330pm
- BJJ – Sundays 330pm
- Mondays 7-8pm
Zumba- $5 per class.
- Tuesdays 7-8pm
Running/Obstacle Course Training
Self- Defense Seminars